Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's here! EXO's "Growl" (으르렁) Music Video

I can't contain my excitement (let alone the feels). I'll update later with a review. But SM released this 6 hours ago, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Update 8/1/13: Right now I'm at a loss for words, and this is my 23747294th time watching it.

The things that were going through my head

1. This was all done in a "one shot" method, and there were hardly any mistakes.

2. Coordinator Noonas did well this time around, I pitied Kai's outfits back during the Wolf era.

3. The song itself is just perfect. It's so smooth. And the rapping, occasional serenades, and duets were amazing together even though it sounds like a weird combo.

4. The lighting was really cool, and the scene where they shot the video didn't take away from the choreography.

5. Speaking of choreography... it was so dope.

6. Lay (my bias by the way) is too hot for words. And his shirt is halfway unbutton on their comeback stage on MNet. Right now I'm just too happy for words.

7. And the best thing of all is, we, EXOtics, know that SM is coming out a few more versions of this video. YAY.


Watch EXO's Music Video for "Growl" (으르렁) (Korean Version)


Watch EXO's Music Video for "Growl" (으르렁) (Chinese Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment