Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

EXO's Teaser for "Growl" (으르렁)




Oh my goodness, I found out the minute this was posted by SM on youtube, and I'm speechless for quite a few reasons. 

1. EXO's comeback didn't entail a year-long wait.

2. The repackaged album and the title track is called "Growl" showing that the "Wolf" era is not over.

3. Coordinator noonas had some sense this time, and Kai's outfit looks normal and good.

4. The relief that it is not a image full of aegyo for the boys (like how the rumors mentioned a month back), the reason I like them so much is because they've always had strong images.

5. The choreography is amazingly superb.

6. I liked the song immediately, whereas with "Mama" and "Wolf" it grew on me.

7. It's EXO.

So anticipate Exo's comeback performance on Mnet on August, 1, 2013, and order the repackaged album on the fifth!


Watch EXO's Teaser for "Growl" (으르렁) (Korean Version)



Watch EXO's Teaser for "Growl" (으르렁) (Chinese Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment